Can all patients please download the NHS App and register to order prescriptions online.
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is the simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines and request a new repeat prescription
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
Who can use the NHS App
To use the NHS App you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
Please click here for further information https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/