Help us to provide you with the best possible service by working together with us.
1. You will be treated as a partner in the care and attention you receive.
2. You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious beliefs, personal attributes or the nature of your health problems. We ask that you also treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect and show consideration to other patients by making responsible use of our service to you.
3. Following discussion you will receive the most appropriate care, given by suitably qualified people. No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent.
4. You have the right to see your health records, which will be kept confidential subject to any limitations in the law.
5. Every effort will be made to ensure that you receive information, which directly affects your health and the care being offered.
6. People involved in your care will give you their names and ensure that you know how to contact them. Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your name, address or telephone number.
7. It is our job to give you treatment and advice. In the interest of your health it is important for you to understand all the information given to you. Please ask us questions if you are unsure of anything.
8. Please remember that you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children and that we are here to give our professional help and advice.